30 Ocak 2013 Çarşamba

Something is coming from inside of meh.


I was a normal teen,wants to be a punk smoking joints and living on the streets...then i tasted love.Love was skating,smoking,living carelessly with his friends.Love was a demon in an angel's face,pale skin with gorgeous big green eyes.Love was worse but his friends was the worst.

They loved me at first,mocked me at least.They don't get why i wanted to be like them.I just wanted to be adored.It was natural that they didn't understand,cause they were always adored.Pretty skater twink,a combination would every girl cannot say no.

Before them,i was a girl trying to be better.I lost 10 kilos,get more girly and try to express myself.After them,i became into a junk.Gain 20 kilos,tried to kill myself.But everything changed,suprisingly.
While in depression,i was eating and chatting on net all the time.Also downloading all seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race.While watching them,i completely forget skater punks cause i found queers like me.They had being mocked like me,but then they made their own Queendoms.

RuPaul,Nina Flowers,Raja,Yara Sofia,Alexis Mateo and spookiest of them all,Sharon Needles.Thank you for helping me while trying to love myself.I will never forget you and take my revenge in the fishiest way.I was not a gorgeous girl,but i'll became a gorgeous drag queen.

This is the first message of babyborn drag queen Nikki Twinkie.I'll be here and queer.And all of these punk motherfuckers will kill themselves for not having a piece of me!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder