29 Ocak 2013 Salı

Just Fuck Off


Hey,would you kill me today?
With a knife,a gun,or something else.
I can't take all this weird shit,
And the worst,feeling like a shit when i'm with you.
I must get killed
I've gone too far
And now,I'm trying too hard
But i know,it will be all end with self-harm
So kill me before you leave
Do a favour to me
At least,pretend like you're loving me
Or just spit to my grave.


I said that i'm a stalker,
I warned you before.
Why you're still talking to me?
Let me cut myself,all alone.
I know,you don't need
A selfish,little,depressed bitch
Stop being kind and
Just tell me to fuck off.
Your girlfriend is a hot chick,
Well,mine is a witch calling ''Sadness''
So i think you understood my situation,
Get back from me and have fun with the others.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder